Sunday, August 8, 2010

Travels to Newfoundland

Hi Everyone
I wanted to let all of my readers know i will be moving to Corner Brook Newfoundland at the end of August to study at the College of the North Atlantic. It is a 2 year course and i will be studying Fish and Wildlife Technology. I am having difficulties finding a place to rent that is near the college and that is pet friendly, i have two older labrador dogs. My husband will be joining me later as soon as whale watching is done. So i thought i might turn to my readers for some help. If you know of any lodgings i would appreciate your help. Thanks so much...i will continue my nature sightings in Newfoundland hopefully but i will be coming back home to Brier Island next summer and will continue reporting the nature sightings in my travels.
June Swift

1 comment:

MargaretJ said...

Best of luck to you in NF. Will miss your postings.

Margaret Jeddry
Nahant, MA & Meteghan, NS